****Our Staff have continued to get fully vaccinated and follow all COVID-19 recommendations ****
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- Guests will be served by appointment only
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance
- Because of restrictions on salon capacity, guests will receive a text/phone call when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car or outside
- Employees and guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises
- The number of guests on-premises will be limited to 50% of normal capacity
- Only 1 person will be allowed to sit in the waiting area.
- Every other station will be used to set in place six feet of social distancing.
- Employees and guests will wear protective face masks and face shields
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
- Clean/sanitized capes and smocks for each guest
- Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon company
- Doors and exits will be sanitized every 30 minutes,
HERE ARE THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES AT Salon Tésio: We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
Transactions are recommended to be made via credit card, however, we do still accept cash and check as a form of payment.
Please arrive on time for your appointment to ensure you receive your full service, if you arrive excessively late, as courtesy to other clients, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
CANCELLATIONS AND MISSED APPOINTMENTS
As a courtesy to you, we will confirm your appointment via text message and or email. Please give a 24 hour notice, should you need to change your appointment. If there are three or more same day cancellations or missed appointments you will be asked to secure your future appointments with a credit card.
Gratuity is customary for good service and is left to the discretion of our guests. Gratuities are accepted only in cash or check.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and make every effort to ensure your satisfaction. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied, please notify us within 12 hours of your appointment. You may schedule a corrective service within one week of your original service date. There are no refunds for initial services provided.
We accept credit cards, debit cards, cash, checks, and gift cards.
100 W University Parkway
Baltimore, MD 21210